1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
we may collect your “Personal Identification”, which means we collect your personal information that might be used in our site, and may include information such as the following;
• Your contact information such as Your name, your email address, your postal address, email, your phone number or mobile number;
• Date of birth & your age
• your username & password
• Location data that define the precise geographic location of your device.
Your Other Information
we also receive some “other information” from you or other source which is not considered as a personal information. your other information may include;
• Article choice, topics of interest or other article preferences.
• Author Display name, which is different from your user name in some cases may be.
• your submitted photos, for example, author account photos, and photos that you submitted through your content.
• Links that redirect on your social media accounts and websites.
• Comments or any other information that you post on our website.
• Your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”),
• your physical location (for example, the city or zip code level) of a user computer
• Information that are collect from cookies and other technologies.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your Information through our Services, including as follows:
• Automatically collected your data. When you register on our website (for example, your name, username, display name, password, your country, or state of location, zip code, postal mail address and email address);
• If you sign up for an Author account on our Services, we collect your email address & collect other information if you sign up for Subscribe our newsletter.
• When you interact with our Services, we may also collect certain data, including your IP Address, operating system type, page you requested, language setting.
• When you use the Services, we collect your information through your search and click activity;
• When you send an email to our website, we will collect your email address and other information that associated with your request;
• We may collect your information through “Google analytics” cookies that allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors on our site and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using our website. This helps us to improve the way our Site works.
• If you sign up through Facebook or Google with the Services, we may receive your name, your address, email or profile photo or other information available about you.
TheBlueRidge Services for purposes connected with activities advertising, provision of services or collection of data and statistics. You can program your computer to receive a warning every time a cookie is sent and also block third party cookies or block all cookies. Keep in mind, however, that by blocking all cookies, some functions of the TheBlueRidge Services may not accessible.
4. EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
TheBlueRidge may contain links to other websites not operated or controlled by us (“Third Party Sites”), including social media account such as Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest (“Social Media Services”).
6. OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
User profiles and submissions
For our TheBlueRidge write for us and Influencer platforms, User Information from your profile may be shared with third parties including advertisers in connection with an advertising campaign, which may include publicly-available metrics related to your social media channels and a description of your blog or other content you have created in the past.
When registering for the User, you will be asked to choose a password. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the password lies entirely with the Member. The Member agrees to never use the account, username, e-mail address or password of other Members and not to disclose their password to third parties. The Member also undertakes to immediately inform TheBlueRidge if he suspects that unauthorized access to his account or password has occurred. Responsibility for the use of the account, in any form, is entirely borne by the Member.
we can’t guarantee or warrant the safety of any data you give to us or assurance that data on the Service may not be gotten to, unveiled, adjusted, or annihilated by unauthorized people or equipment or programming disappointment. You’re ultimately liable for the safety of your email address and password.
Requirements The use of the TheBlueRidge Services and the registration to be Subscribed to the website Services (the “Registration”) are void if subject to prohibition. By using TheBlueRidge Services, the Member declares and guarantees: (a) that all data provided for registration are true and accurate; (b) who will keep the data updated; (c) to be over 13 years of age; (d) that your use of the TheBlueRidge Services does not violate Applicable Law. The Member’s profile can be removed and his registration revoked without notice, if TheBlueRidge believes that he is less than 13 years old, or that he is less than 18 years old while declaring to be of age, or that he is of age when he declares to be less than 18 years.
7. HOW TO CONTACT TheBlueRidge